Europe-wide transport connections enable a relaxed and inexpensive journey to the Zillertal. If you arrive by car with or without a toll sticker, your vacation begins with us at Apartklusiv. By train or plane your vacation starts as soon as you leave the house.
No matter which way of arrival you prefer, your mobility is assured:
- In summer, most public transport is included with the Zillertal Activcard!
- In winter, the ski bus, all Superskipass holders free!
- Year-round rental car bookable - Just let us know your wish by mail or phone!
ARRIVAL BY CAR
to Apartklusiv Kaltenbach
How to find Apartklusiv Kaltenbach!
Arrival with vignette:
From Munich via the border crossing Kiefersfelden. via the Inntal freeway A12 to the freeway exit Wiesing/Zillertal. Via the federal road B169 through the Brettfall tunnel to Kaltenbach to the Hochzillertal valley station. From there, a few meters into the valley, take the first road uphill. Immediately take the first road on the right to park in front of Apartklusiv Kaltenbach in a few meters.
Arrival without vignette:
Coming from Munich, take the Holzkirchen exit and follow the Bundesstraße 318 in the direction of Tegernsee. Passing the Tegernsee your way leads you to the federal road 307 in the direction of Achensee. Stay on the B181 Achenseestraße over the Achenpass and from the subsequent B169 to Apartklusiv Kaltenbach.
Arrival by train
to Apartklusiv Kaltenbach
Arrive stress-free and without traffic jams in the Zillertal.
It could hardly be more relaxed and environmentally friendly. Thanks to the good infrastructure, the Zillertal is easily accessible by day and night by train from all European cities. Via Jenbach train station, at the entrance to the Zillertal, you can take the Zillertal Railway or scheduled buses directly to Kaltenbach/Stumm train station.
By train from Germany to the Zillertal
Enjoy long distances with partly beautiful views and avoid traffic jams and stress as well?
Whether Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hannover or Cologne: In high speed with the ICE of the German railroad to Munich, fast further with the Eurocity to Jenbach, in order to arrive relaxed with the Zillertalbahn to the station Kaltenbach/Stumm to the Apartklusiv. Upon request, we will gladly assist you in organizing a reliable airport shuttle/taxi. Just let us know your wish by mail or phone.
- With the Sparpreis or the BahnCard the way to the Zillertal is guaranteed cheap. The train tickets can be booked up to 6 months in advance.
- Group saver fare Austria from six persons. Bookable up to 12 months in advance at the travel center or by phone.
- Family: Own children and grandchildren under 15 travel free of charge. In addition, there are toddler compartments and family areas, and on weekends in the ICE sometimes childcare staff.
You avoid traffic jams and your vacation already starts with the flight arrival. Since there are several airport transfer providers, we will gladly assist you in organizing a reliable airport shuttle/taxi. Just let us know your wish by mail or phone.